wil brillinger

To share my thoughts and journey, I thought it about time to start something a little more interactive...

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Still learning something new every day...

This 'blog-land' has created a new opportunity of learning in my life. For example, I just learned how to insert photos into my blog:



Of course this photo is a year and a half old, but still new to most of you. The interesting thing about my new learning curve is that there will be much more to share with you in the near future... intrigued?

1 Comments:

  • At 10:44 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

    Wil...this is hilarious! I have the exact same template on my blog site. Awesome. Check it out sometime...
    Well, you're looking good...as always. It's cool to hear what God is doing in your life, and where he's taking you and how he's working through you. Keep charging...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home