wil brillinger

To share my thoughts and journey, I thought it about time to start something a little more interactive...

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Long Await

I knew this would be the problem. I'd get all stoked on having a forum to communicate all these ideas and the journey I'm on, but before I could see it coming I'm sapped of the time to actually post them. So please bear with me as I continue this sporadic behaviour.

Since my last post I've sent two teams from our DTS to Borneo and Bangladesh, I was in Brazil for a YWAM University of the Nations International conference (1500 people from 80 nations present), a brief visit to the Amazon, back to Maui... and I'm off for SE Asia on Tuesday. I'll be heading over there to visit these teams. There are a lot of logistical things to come together, so please be in prayer with me.

I'll post some new photos on my web page soon to follow this journey. God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home