wil brillinger

To share my thoughts and journey, I thought it about time to start something a little more interactive...

Sunday, May 14, 2006

What's the purpose of it all?

"He humbled you and let you be hungry, and fed you with manna which you did not know, nor did your fathers know, that He might make you understand that man does not live by bread alone, but man lives by everything that proceeds out of the mouth of the LORD." Deut 8:3

I once heard that we really shouldn't be too concerned with future things (as far as figuring stuff out), when our concern ought to just be faithful in what the Lord has called us into where we're at. Basically, what was the last thing God actually told me to do, and do that, knowing when it's time to move along, I'll know and I'll have the resources to do so. When I think 'big picture' of my future life, I get overwhelmed. But I need to step back and realize that Of course I would be overwhelmed since I don't have all the components to live it out, but one day I will. Faithfulness today will open the opportunity of tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home