wil brillinger

To share my thoughts and journey, I thought it about time to start something a little more interactive...

Thursday, November 12, 2009

3.5 Years?!

Wow! A lot can happen in a few short years I suppose. How do I sum up three years? Met Abbey. Got Married. Traveled to 30 countries on 5 continents. Israel was born to us Aug '08. Kalliope was born to us last week. We still are based in Maui. Still traveling the world to see people set free in the name of Jesus Christ. How's that?

Life is good, and a struggle. We are so blessed to have two wonderful, beautiful children. It is a joy to watch them. We are frustrated though and we are concerned. I'm very disappointed with the current economic situation and political direction and reaction here in the USA. I don't know if I can keep myself contained much more. There is an onslaught of evilness and wrongness that perpetrates from the mouths and actions of those that have too much authority. The people are not being represented or cared for. Poverty goes beyond economics. What we see is poverty of the mind. People have stopped thinking, or lost the ability to. Some do. Most don't. Something needs to change. In part this is why we do what we do. Teaching and developing young leaders.

Young people today do not learn much at school any more. Our education system today has only taught people to regurgitate the garbage that they are taught, and then along the way presuppose it to be something that may be true. Unfortunately thinking is an antique. And I want to go antique shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home